Monday, July 2, 2012

July is here!

Time to purge boxes of academic papers - I don't think the garbage collectors found anything interesting to read

But in the process of sorting and pitching I came across many old photos of Woodilla (and Dean as I then was) and their sailboats from the last 60 years. They are now preserved in a collage: Tub & North A from 1951 to 1960s, Nerissa, Portia and KaDaMa from 1971 to early 1980s, Celerity from the mid 1980s and 1990s, Wind'n Go and Puff from the 2000s, and Pilot from 2911.  Quite a collection!
Missing is our brief ownership of a power boat - My Turn.

With the new month I should report on the tomato crop. The Patio Tomato finally has some fruit -- it has had flowers for ages and I was beginning to wonder if the bees have deserted us.  The fruit on Early Girl has an almost orange-ish hue, and the other two plants have many hard green fruit.







Hoe long before we have some red fruit?  -  But not all ripe at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment