Monday, September 26, 2011

My camera responds

Clearly, my camera did not like the thought of text-only reflections, and corrected itself so I could represent Sunday in a visual manner. My day dawned sunny and not too cold on the island of Ockeo, and I accompanied - but did not join - Ulla on her morning dip -- too bad my camera did not capture her shriek as she entered the water!






These pots are waiting for next weekend and the start of the lobster season.






After a walk to the harbor, Ulla and I took the 11 AM bus back to Gothenburg -- sorry, no photo, I was too busy negotiating the card-swipe payment system.











The bus goes on the ferry
Leaving the islands

Ferry passing in opposite direction

Good sailing weather - lots of boats oout

Including a whole fleet of Optimas

Over the river into town





and stops in town at the entrance to the Hagga section, so we indulged ourselves with a fika before parting ways.
Hagga Cafe





I dumped my things in the flat and headed for the famous Gothenburg International Book Fair


Congress Hall

So many new books, and 

and even more books!

An area for children to read

and the post office booth for maiingl books
Afterwards I was ready for a quiet evening at home alone. I don't remember when last that happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment