Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tuesday

So, what am I really doing here? Tuesday, for example,

I took the tram to work






 Walked down Vasagatan to the School of Business, Economics and Law to meet with the International Accreditation Coordinator, Kasja, to give her my advice before she accompanies the dean to meet with their AACSB mentor in Reims later in the week.  Much talk for the best part of two hours.


Back to the office to my (already) messy desk and to work with Ulla on a journal article.  I THINK we have the argument clear now, and plan more work tomorrow.
Took time for lunch with "the gang" (sorry, no photos) and to catch up on what everyone is doing.

At the end of the afternoon Ulla took off for the design museum where she was giving a talk this evening (in Swedish, so we did not go to support her), and I headed for home -- it wasn't raining, so I walked.

Went to the supermarket and the fish trailer outside to buy supper.  Cooked and ate.








Now finishing reading a colleague's paper for journal submission so I can give him feedback tomorrow.

And tomorrow I'll try to take photos of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment