Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Brrr!

It was 50 degrees outside when we got up this morning - quick - add some heat!

Then I hurried outside to "get the sensation" of being in Gothenburg next week.  But here it was sunny and calm and already starting to warm up. There, according to weather.com, it was cloudy and rainy with a 20 mph wind.  I mustn't forget the lining for my raincoat!

I didn't spend much time outside; there was not enough wind for sailing, and apart from walking over the drawbridge downtown to go to the bookstore, I spent the greater part of the day trying to concoct a chart for our article that the journal editor said, "would be nice to have."  I know I don't absolutely need to do it - I can compose a reason why not - but I've found from experience that attending to reviewers and editors does improve the end result, even if I don't do everything they suggest.  Maybe tomorrow I'll have a breakthrough on this one.

1 comment:

  1. fifty degrees here too, but it warms up very quickly to high seventies. I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete