Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gone



But not forgotten!
Hope to have Wind 'N Go on the mooring by the  end of the week.

Today's research project was to determine where I live. Of course I know quite well where I live, even though at times others question where I am.  But apparently both the US and the UK think that when I die I am living in their respective country. (OK, I know that sentence doesn't make sense time-wise, especially since I am still living as I write it.)  But believe me, the situation is quite a mess.  The project is about to escalate to the level of "experts", with professionals in both the US and the UK getting in on the act.  When they've finished, I hope they both agree with me, but if not, maybe I'll move to a third country.  But of course, when I'm dead I won't be living anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment