Shh - my camera is still functioning even those the case is split, so those of you stil checking my blog can sample photos taken since the crash.
Friday we arrived back in Gothenburg from Copenhagen at about 4:30 (fast train), so I took the tram to my flat, unpacked and repacked my small bag, leaving the place in a mess, and hurried down the street to catch the bus to Ockero. By the time I arrived at the Kandalen stop it was dark and raining. I was glad to get to Ulla's house.
Saturday's sunrise was spectacular from my east facing bedroom. We did the usual things - worked, walked, visited the bank, SystemBlogdet (state run liquor store), fish shop, and checked on changes in the neighborhood since we were last on the island two weeks ago
 |
| A boat in every yard |
 |
| Including Ulla's - her son Peter's boat |
 |
| The fishing fleet was in |
 |
| And piles of nets on the dock |
 |
| There was definitely more color in the bush by the shortcut |
 |
| Than there was two weeks ago! |
No surprises the rest of the day - or Sunday morning.
Sunday afternoon I made the return journey
 |
| Goodbye to Ulla's house |
 |
| And to Ockero |
 |
| A last look back |
 |
| Before the big blue bus arrived |
 |
| There wasn't much of a view from my set on the bus as we took the ferry to the mainland |
 |
| And on into Gothenburg |
 |
| I got off at Jantoket, walked past the funky trees |
 |
| Through Haga, the old town, though there weren't many people around |
 |
| Stopping at the ICA supermarket to uy some food for supper |
 |
| Up the last hill |
 |
| Finally - 1 Ovre Husergatan - my building |
 |
| Up to the 5h floor -"'home" at last |
 |
| But the place is still as messy as I left it on Friday! |
And tomorrow is my last full day in Sweden
No comments:
Post a Comment