Thursday, January 5, 2012

Update

I have continued my passage towards good health and SE beach lifestyle, though cold temperatures have caused a set-back in beach activities.

Nevertheless, I have continued my documentation of interesting flora - including these "red-bells" mixed with the sea oats along the shoreline.
By Wednesday. temperatures had warmed up sufficiently to allow guests in the adjacent condo to enjoy the pool - albeit lying very still, out of the wind - as viewed from my office window, implying that I am doing an hour-or-two work a day - though still taking an afternoon nap.
And in the evening, we enjoyed our traditional "first night" dinner at Captain Curt's Crab and Oyster Bar - an in-the-shell-or-fried local seafood eatery.  We usually go there once, and only once, at the beginning of our stay.
So, finally more than a week after landing, I am "here."  It's a good feeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment